Nick and I

Nick and I

September 20, 2010

new to this

As you can tell, I am new to this! Britanny Denton's blog made me want one really bad but WHAT ON EARTH will I write about? I will just share my boring every day adventures! haha sounds so exciting doesn't it?

I will kinda update you on my life from the beginning of this year to now. I have been dating one awesome dude, Nick, for 7 years now (December will make it exactly 7) and we have had some great times over the past years but last December, for Christmas, Nick bought a trip to Colorado for us to go skiing. He has been a lot when growing up and I have never been so I was beyond thrilled. We went and I will say, it is on the top of my list of best memories we have shared together. I definitely came home with a few bruises and couldn't walk for at least a week! haha

In April, I turned 22 and you would have thought it was 100.. I was so depressed. I am now a grown up.. nothing more to look forward to when I have a birthday. yay?! =/

In August, Nick's sister and her husband welcomed a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Me and Nick are in love with little Jack! I want one now, They are just such a wonderful gift!

Here we are in September and My boyfriend is all about some Alabama football! I will be going to the first game of the year when we play Florida. I can't wait. Other than that, nothing else is going on.

I will say I can not wait till the cold weather gets here. I hate how hot it is outside.. it is just ridiculous right now!

That is all I have for now, hopefully I can get a hang of this blog stuff and can do as much as possible!

No comments: